Procure South West has evolved and grown from the successful South West Focus series of conferences
This two-day event will comprise of a trade show, key industry speakers, information sharing forums, careers, networking opportunities and collaborative sessions. Procure South West will provide an all-inclusive hub for South West producers and suppliers servicing the Mining/Resources, Agriculture, Forestry and Construction industries.
They will be joined by industry and government procurement professionals and people looking to do business in the South West.
To be held in the impressive automotive Centre at South Regional TAFE with a capacity to host concurrent forum sessions and exhibits from the smallest innovative tech company to large machinery.
Networking opportunities abound from brunch and lunch through to the Sou’west sundowner. With ad hoc meeting spaces, VIP lounge, pop-up bar and informal meeting areas there will be plenty of opportunities to connect.
PROCURE South West key objectives are to:
- Showcase the ability of local businesses to get the needs of major industries
- Encourage government and major industries to invest in local goods and services – create jobs
- Build the capacity of local businesses to meet the current and emerging needs of major industries
- Provide the opportunity for major industries to inform, collaborate with and support South West businesses
- Create, nurture and grow South West business relationships within and across industries
- Encourage ideas sharing and problem-solving to promote innovation across all industries
- Provide a platform for career information and opportunities